Email Jeannett for Inquiries
or Text us at (505)-726-4407
Chronic pain, chronic fatigue, brain fog, insomnia, depression, weight gain and anxiety interfere with living your best life and can lead to chronic illness. I invite you to start a partnership and journey to thoroughly evaluate your health and wellness obstacles, looking for the root causes. Let’s find sustainable solutions together.
Medical Wellness and Regenerative Medicine
- Focus is on Medical Wellness in conjunction with Regenerative Therapies
- Chronic Pain Management with Regenerative Treatments
- Women’s health and sexual health
- Men’s health and sexual health
- Choice of pharmaceutical and /or natural supplements to manage health when safe
- We do complete laboratory testing, hormone testing, check inflammation markers and nutrition testing for all regenerative procedure patients
- Pain Management with regenerative medical treatments
Wellness is my primary focus. I run extensive labs to find the underlying cause of your chronic pain, sexual wellness concerns and ongoing ailments that have kept you from living your best life. Too many of us have medicine and spice cabinets full of supplements. Running the in-depth labs helps us to home in on which supplements you actually need and which ones you only need temporarily. Sometimes medication is necessary. However, often what is needed is just a gentle detox, the right supplements and sometimes hormone replacement is what is needed to get you to your best life.
First visit is $275 and please plan 2 hours for the visit. We will have a phone consultation prior to scheduling your first visit and you will receive lab requisition form to complete extensive labs so we can discuss them on your first visit. Your insurance will pay for all the labs I order. we can also discuss if any imaging or further diagnostic orders are necessary, so you first visit if full of information about you.
Each additional visit is $225. I will always schedule your follow ups for 1 hour. We are all so different in our health needs. I want to always have enough time to change the plan if needed and answer questions or concerns. I encourage you to come to the visit with a list of questions. I do my best to leave enough time for everyone to talk, ask questions and feel comfortable with their treatment plans and therefore do not book back-to-back appointments. I ask all appointments are pre paid at the time of booking as we usually enjoy the appointment time together and prefer to not discuss finances. If there is a difference to be paid, then I will ask to collect the difference at the end of the appointment.
Trigger Point Pain Management Treatments: Why not just stop the pain once and for all?!? Pain management is very personal for me, as I have also suffered with chronic pain. Prolo injections and trigger point muscle injections and PRP/stem cell joint injections have been one of the most effective ways to get back range of motion, body function and help treat pain that is not operable and even prevent or prolong the need for surgery. Trigger point treatment is how I actually started to get my pain under control and regain my body’s movement after suffering 4 years of a difficult recovery after 2 hip surgeries. It works! You likely will need 2-5 treatments for muscle pain. A small few may need on going maintenance treatments, but they are far and few between.
Regenerative Joint Injections: I came upon this for my self after 2 hip surgeries left my hips in more pain the prior to the surgery. I was taking steroid injections for comfort once a year, knowing steroids cause joint deterioration, raise your blood sugar and weaken your immune system. I knew there had to be a better way and there is! PRP (platelet rich plasma) and stem cell injections helped me get my joint pain under control. I believe in these treatments, as it they have worked so well for me and many others, where traditional medicine has failed. These treatments use the wisdom of your body to heal your body. Trigger point muscle treatments are included in regenerative joint treatment costs if needed. NO surgery, NO medicine, NO downtime.
These are just two of many PEER REVIEWED supporting studies for Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). Please see below:
***Intra-articular Injection of Platelet-Rich Plasma Is Superior to Hyaluronic Acid or Saline Solution in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Knee Osteoarthritis: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Triple-Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial – PubMed to read go to https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30611335/
***Intra-articular platelet-rich plasma vs corticosteroids in the treatment of moderate knee osteoarthritis: a single-center prospective randomized controlled study with a 1-year follow up – PubMed to read please go to https://pubmedncbi.nlm.nih.gov./32650801/
GOLD STANDARD for MUSCLE PAIN MANAGEMENT! 1 hour treatments are $225 which includes fresh ginger compress after a thorough trigger points treatment releasing all connecting muscles involved in tension pain or movement restrictions. I HIGHLY recommend the Z Wave treatment post trigger point treatment to smooth any remaining muscle tensions or adhesions. The Z Wave also opens the lymphatic system to optimize your circulation and drainage of toxins stored in your muscles. ***Add on Z Wave treatment is $175. Z-WAVE is acoustic shock wave therapy that has been scientifically proven to break up scar tissue, stimulate blood flow and release muscle tension. Follow this with a complementary ginger compress and you will be walking on air. One patient called this ”a spiritual experience”. ***If joints/osteoarthritis is part of your body pain, ask me about regenerative joint injections. Let’s treat all aspects of your pain, to help your body achieve the best over all outcome, instead of treating one issue at a time. WE CAN HELP
*Most people need only one hour treatments but some may need longer treatments.
INTRODUCING THE Z WAVE! We have exciting news! We have found yet another way to awaken the wisdom of your body to heal your body, without medication, surgery or down time! Welcome the Zimmer Wave machine! The Z-Wave is a PAINLESS treatment uses energy radial shockwaves, has scientifically proven to improve collagen structures, skin connective tissue, blood circulation, muscle health, lymphatic system health and vascular health. Due to the effective nature of this treatment, it is used in conjunction with all sexual wellness treatments, thus giving us 95% success rate in all treatments. WE LOVE OUR Z-Wave!!!
What does it treat?
-Muscle pain, tendinitis, plantar fasciitis:This works well in conjunction with trigger point muscle release treatments OR as a stand alone treatment, for those of you who do not appreciate needles
–Sexual wellness: The P-shot and O-Shot. Low intensity shock wave therapy significantly restores urethral closure function and restores angiogenesis (blood vessel formation) to improve the outcomes for both P-Shot in men and the O-shot in women. Studies included a double-blind randomized control trial, confirm that LI-ESWT generates a significant clinical improvement of erectile function and a significant improvement in penile hemodynamics and urinary incontinence without any adverse effects. LI-ESWT like the Z Wave, may create a new standard of care for men with vasculogenic ED and urinary incontinence for women.
Please see supporting PEER REVIEWED studies for both PRP and shockwave for sexual wellness
***Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Improves Erectile Function: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial – PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33906807/
*** Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3607492/
–Body contouring, fat reduction and cellulitis: The Z Wave radial shockwave unit helps skin firmness, skin elasticity and collagen regeneration. The Z- Wave improves fat reduction treatments. For example, after injection lipolysis (Kybella or deoxycholic acid), the Z-Wave will speed up the lipolysis and enhance the drainage abilities of the lymphatic system to improve the metabolism of fat, improve the texture of the skin, and give better results than if Z wave or Kybella were used alone. IT IS TRULY AMAZING!!! This package is $600 per treatment for both injectable lipolysis and Z Wave combination. Most people will need 1-2 lipolysis/Z-Wave combo treatments at $600 and 4-6 Z-Wave treatments at $175 for each Z-Wave treatment, for results lasting 2-5 years. *** We are literally taking 0.5-1 full inch off each leg on the first treatment! A total of 1-2 inches off on the ON THE FIRST treatment alone is AMAZING!
***Z Wave is $250 as a stand alone treatment or $175 each treatment when buying a package of 3 OR more OR adding to P-Shot or O-Shot.
Women’s and Men’s Health and Sexual Wellness and BioIdentical Hormone Replacement
Hormone imbalances and intimacy concerns are important to our over all mental health and general wellness. It is important to talk about topics that were once taboo.
Hormone imbalances lead to anxiety, depression, low libido, weight gain, hot flashes, insomnia, brain fog and over all low feelings of well being. Nutritional deficits, poorly controlled diabetes, inflammation and high cholesterol can lead to low hormones and even start to affect your sexual wellness. Blood work is key part to identifying underlaying causes to have make the best individualized plan, for your best out come.
In women, hormone imbalances and nutritional deficits can lead to low libido, urinary incontinence, cystitis, chronic urinary tract infections, decreased sensitivity with intercourse.
In men, hormone imbalances and nutritional deficits can lead to erectile dysfunction, pyronines disease, decreased firmness, low libido, low stamina and decreased sensitivity with intercourse.
We can help!
Click the links below for information on O-shot for women, P-shot for men and Hormone replacement.
Couples! If you are seeking treatment for your self for hormone replacement or sexual wellness, I strongly encourage you to also treat your partner so you can both grow together in your sexual health journey.
- O shot
- P shot
- Laboratory testing, hormone testing and nutrition testing
- Hormone replacement therapy- www.evexipel.com
- Trigger points/Prolo injection therapy and nourishing muscle injections for chronic pain management
- Warm, fresh ginger compress, made in house, to place over trigger point treatment area, to help further reduce inflammation and relax over used muscles. Enjoy complementary turmeric and ginger tea during the compress, to enhance anti-inflammatory responses.
- Platelet Rich Plasma joint injections for joints- we have a complete protocol that includes stem cells/bone marrow- call, text or email for more information.
- INTRODUCING THE Z WAVE! We have exciting news! We have found yet another way to awaken the wisdom of your body to heal your body, without medication, surgery or down time! Welcome the Zimmer Wave machine! The Z-Wave is a PAINLESS treatment uses energy radial shockwaves, has scientifically proven to improve collagen structures, skin connective tissue, blood circulation and vascular health
- Z-Wave acoustic shock wave treatment for tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, muscle pain, joint pain, urinary incontinence and erectile dysfunction in men. $250 per treatment or $175 per treatment when buying a package or adding on to trigger points, p-shot or o- shot.
Vitamin Injections and Fluid Therapy
Vitamin Injections and IV Fluid Therapy
IV fluids hydration and vitamin replenishing treatments
3 or more vitamins for $50 and walk out with a pep in your step!
MIC Combo with Vitamin B’s – $25 alone or $50 when adding more vitamins to the Injection
- Methionine – Supports digestive system and aides in detoxification of metals in the body.
- Inositol – Aides in converting fat into useful forms of energy.
- Choline – Aides in controlling cholesterol levels and helps liver function.
- B 12 – Supports, cell formation, healthy blood levels, organ cleansing, metabolism, memory, hormones!
MIC injections have been used successfully in combination with weight loss programs for over 30 years, the MIC formulation consists of a combination of “B” Essential vitamins (B-1,2,3,5,6 & B12) and other essential amino acids which are not readily available from the food we eat or is not being produced by our body. MIC injections are safe, give energy when reducing caloric intake, and is often used in diet plans that initiates additional weight loss and enhancing weight loss results.
The nutrients in MIC shots are a class of agents that play important roles in the body’s use of fat. These compounds enhance liver and gallbladder’s role by decreasing fat deposits and speeding up metabolism of fat and its removal.
Mix 3 or More Vitamins for a Combo Injection for – $50.00
Multi-Vitamin Infusion Hydration Therapy – $150
We personalize each IV Vitamin hydration bag. We do not have standard vitamin infusions. We also highly recommend using Vitamin Infusion treatments in conjunction with stem cell infusion therapy for optimal cell regeneration.
Glutathione IV Push $100- Highly Recommend adding to IV Hydration or Stand Alone Treatment.
Strengthens the immune system, detox your organs and tissues, reduces down time when sick, reduces fatigue, helps with seasonal allergies, reduces symptoms of fibromyalgia/muscle pain and asthma. Great the speed up recovery of strenuous workouts and to flush out your systems while replenishing your vital organs with supplemental nutrition!
IV hydration without vitamins – $120
Re-hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate both inner and outer body ask about add on prices to any skin treatment
Vitamin C IM or IV Injections
- Gives a boost collagen and support immune health.
- Help with detoxification, energy, fatigue, healing, skin conditions.
- HIGH dose vitamin C IV infusions have been studied in cancer patients with supporting results in fighting cancer cells.
- HIGH dose vitamin C, in combination of a few other vitamins, followed by Glutathione IV push is part of our stem cell infusion pre-treatment to optimal regeneration on a cellular level.
Vitamin D3 IM Injections
- An essential vitamin for bone strength, calcium absorption, memory, fight fatigue, mood health and immune system support.
Glutathione IV push or IM injections
- A powerful antioxidant/anti-inflammatory that protects the body from damage and may be used to treat a wide range of health conditions.
- It helps fight free radicals and increases the body’s natural defenses thus improving skin, muscles and immune health.
- IV push of glutathione after a HIGH dose vitamin C infusion is complementary for optimal cellular detoxification and regeneration.
- Glutathione IV push and HIGH dose vitamin C are part of our stem cell infusion pre-treatment to optimize regeneration on a cellular level.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) IM injections
- An antioxidant that your body produces naturally. Your cells use CoQ10 for growth and maintenance. Levels of CoQ10 in your body decrease as you age.
- CoQ10 levels have also been found to be lower in people with certain conditions, such as heart disease, and in those who take cholesterol-lowering drugs called statins.
Folic Acid IM injections
- Lowers cardiovascular, neurovascular inflammation to help against Alzheimer’s, cardiovascular disease, aid in healthy cell formation, balance hormones and protection for liver and kidneys.
Magnesium Chloride IM or IV injections
- Improves heart, brain, nerve and aids in absorbing vitamin D for bone strengthening as well as aiding in muscle recovery/fatigue.
L-Lysine IM or IV injections
*L-Lysine is a powerful anti viral amino acid. If your are vegetarian or vegan, it is the most difficult amino acid to consume naturally as it is not produced in the body, necessary for biosynthesis of protein. It helps boost immune system, muscle recovery, weight maintenance, fights herpes viruses, shingles, helps with calcium absorption and more.
Zinc IM or IV injections
- Powerful mineral that promotes healing, immune support, hormone production and more! A definite must when feeling sluggish or recovering from a viral infection.
Overall a combination of these vitamin injections will aid in increasing your overall wellbeing
- Stimulates happy feelings
- Improves weight loss efforts and exercise recovery
- Improves heart health
- Lower cholesterol levels and improves glucose metabolism
- Restores hormonal balance
- Improves mental clarity and focus
- Boosts energy levels
- Better memory function
- Increases nerve function and restoration
- Prevents hair loss
- Improved digestive system
- Enhances antioxidants and fights free radicals in the body
- Improve blood flow and circulation